1. Is the same sex marriage legal
YES. Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie signed same-sex marriage
into law November 13, 2013. Hawaii is the 15th state to legalize
the same sex marriage so gay and lesbian couples have the
same state rights as married partners.
for a marriage license online within 12 months prior to your wedding date.
2. Pick it up when you arrive in Hawaii at one of the following places. Partners must appear in person with a picture ID. The license is valid for 30 days from the date you pick it up.
*Honolulu Main Office (808) 586 4544
*Sheraton Waikiki (appointment only) (808) 931 8349
*Hawaii District Health Office, Hilo (808) 974-6008
*Governorís Liaison Office, Hilo (appointment only) (808) 974-6262
3. Bring the license to your ceremony so we can sign it together.
your temporary marriage certificate in 2 working days after your ceremony. (Enter Locator ID on your receipt and Last Name). It is valid for legal use till you receive a permanent marriage certificate from the state.
2. What kind of ceremony do you
Ceremony is more spiritual for the couple's love and blessings
in nature in English and Hawaiian languages. Vows are non-religious,
non-denominational. Please review spiritual
vows. The ceremony takes 15 minutes.
3. What is the best time to perform
Late afternoon as a camera captures gentle and romantic
colors. Mid day is too hot for you and too bright for a camera.
Weekdays are highly recommended. On weekends and holidays,
locations are packed with tourists and locals.
4. If we cancel the reservation,
will we get the money back?
If you cancel the reservation 30 days prior to the scheduled
wedding date, we will refund your money (less $50 as cancellation
and arrangement fee). Please understand once we book the specific
date and time for your ceremony, we turn down the other reservations.
5. How much is the gratuity?
Suggested $20 per officiant will be appreciated.
Terms and Conditions:
1. We warrant that all wedding ceremonies be performed by officiants,
who are commissioned by the State of Hawaii.
2. Your identity and personal information will be kept confidential.
3. If your ceremony is delayed by 30 minutes or more for any reason
on your part, an overtime fee $50.00 is assessed.
Please consider weather and traffic conditions and give ample time
to be safe.