1. Is the same sex marriage legal
YES. Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie signed same-sex marriage
into law November 13, 2013. Hawaii is the 15th state to legalize
the same sex marriage so gay and lesbian couples have the
same state rights as married partners. Apply
for a marriage license online within 30 days prior to your
ceremony, then pick it up at Hawaii State Department of Health
1250 Punchbowl Street in Honolulu Monday through Friday 8:00
am to 4:00 pm or Sheraton Waikiki at http://www.sheraton-waikiki.com/weddings/planyourwedding/requirements.
Partners must appear in person with a picture ID. Please bring
the license to your ceremony so we can sign it together. The
license is valid for 30 days. MIKAMI, AKIHIRO is listed as
marriage performer online. After your ceremony, you will receive a temporary marriage certificate via email in 2 working days.
It is valid for legal use till you receive a permanent marriage certificate from the state.
2. What kind of ceremony do you
Ceremony is more spiritual for the couple's love and blessings
in nature in English and Hawaiian languages. Vows are non-religious,
non-denominational. Please review spiritual
vows. It takes 15 minutes for a ceremony, and up to 30
minutes for a photo session.
3. What is the best time to perform
late afternoon to sunset. A camera captures gentle and romantic
colors. Mid day is too hot for you and too bright for a camera.
Also, weekdays are highly recommended. On weekends and holidays,
beaches are packed with tourists and locals.
4. If we cancel the reservation,
will we get the money back?
If you cancel the reservation 30 days prior to the scheduled
wedding date, we will refund your money (less $200 as cancellation
and arrangement fee). Exclusive packages may require a higher
cancellation fee. Please understand once we book the specific
date and time for your wedding, we turn down the other reservations.
5. How much is the gratuity?
Gratuity is not included in the fees stated. Suggested
$20 per staff will be appreciated.
6. Do you mail CD to home address?
Yes. Please add $10 for shipping and handling.
7. Do you arrange any other specific
Yes, please inquire. We are here to serve you and help you
make a commitment to the love you will cherish forever in
Terms and Conditions:
1. We warrant that all wedding ceremonies be performed by officiants,
who are commissioned by the State of Hawaii.
2. All rights on wedding photos are reserved to wedding couples.
3. Your identity and personal information will be kept confidential.
4. All information and prices on this site are subject to change without notice.
5. If your ceremony is delayed by 30 minutes or more for any reason
on your part, an overtime fee $50.00 per staff is assessed.
Please consider weather and traffic conditions and give ample time
to be safe.