1. Is the same sex marriage legal
YES. Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie signed same-sex marriage
into law November 13, 2013. Hawaii is the 15th state to legalize
the same sex marriage so gay and lesbian couples have the
same state rights as married partners.
for a marriage license online.
2. Pick it up when you arrive in Hawaii at one of the following places. Partners must appear in person with a picture ID. The license is valid for 30 days from the date you pick it up.
OAHU: Honolulu Main Office (808) 586 4544
BIG ISLAND: State Department, Hilo (808) 974-6008, Kona (808) 322-4880
3. Bring the license to ceremony for signing.
your temporary marriage certificate in 2 working days after your ceremony. (Enter Locator ID on your receipt and Last Name). It is valid for legal use till you receive a permanent marriage certificate from the state.
2. What kind of ceremony do you conduct?
The ceremony is short and spiritual for the couple's love and blessings
in nature in English and Hawaiian languages. Vows are civil, non-religious.
Please review spiritual
3. What is the best time to perform the
The park is quiet in weekday late afternoons.
4. If we cancel the reservation, will we get the money back?
If you cancel the reservation 30 days prior to the scheduled
wedding date, we will refund your deposit.
5. How much is the gratuity?
Terms and Conditions:
Suggested $20 will be appreciated.
1. We warrant that all wedding ceremonies be performed by officiants,
who are commissioned by the State of Hawaii.
2. Your identity and personal information will be kept confidential.
3. If your ceremony is delayed by 30 minutes or more for any reason
on your part, an overtime fee $50.00 is assessed.
Please consider weather and traffic conditions and give ample time
to be safe.