1. Is the same sex marriage legal
YES. Hawaii Gov. Neil Abercrombie signed same-sex marriage
into law November 13, 2013. Hawaii is the 15th state to legalize
the same sex marriage so gay and lesbian couples have the
same state rights as married partners.
for a marriage license online within 12 months prior to your wedding date.
2. Pick it up when you arrive in Hawaii at one of the following places. Partners must appear in person with a picture ID. The license is valid for 30 days from the time you pick it up.
* Hawaii State Department of Health 1250 Punchbowl Street in Honolulu
Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (walk in only) Phone 808 586 4544
* Sheraton Waikiki (appointment only) Phone 808 931 8349.
3. Bring the license to your ceremony so we can sign it together.
your temporary marriage certificate in 2 working days after your ceremony. (Enter Locator ID on your receipt and Last Name). It is valid for legal use till you receive a permanent marriage certificate from the state.
2. What kind of ceremony do you
Ceremony is more spiritual for the couple's love and blessings
in nature in English and Hawaiian languages. Vows are non-religious,
non-denominational. Please review spiritual
vows. It takes 15 minutes for a ceremony, and up to 30
minutes for a photo session.
3. What is the best time to perform
late afternoon to sunset. A camera captures gentle and romantic
colors. Mid day is too hot for you and too bright for a camera.
Also, weekdays are highly recommended. On weekends and holidays,
beaches are packed with tourists and locals.
4. If we cancel the reservation,
will we get the money back?
If you cancel the reservation 30 days prior to the scheduled
wedding date, we will refund your money (less $200 as cancellation
and arrangement fee). Exclusive packages may require a higher
cancellation fee. Please understand once we book the specific
date and time for your wedding, we turn down the other reservations.
5. How much is the gratuity?
Gratuity is not included in the fees stated. Suggested
$20 per staff will be appreciated.
6. Do you mail CD to home address?
Yes. Please add $10 for shipping and handling.
7. Do you arrange any other specific
Yes, please inquire. We are here to serve you and help you
make a commitment to the love you will cherish forever in
Terms and Conditions:
1. We warrant that all wedding ceremonies be performed by officiants,
who are commissioned by the State of Hawaii.
2. All rights on wedding photos are reserved to wedding couples.
3. Your identity and personal information will be kept confidential.
4. If your ceremony is delayed by 30 minutes or more for any reason
on your part, an overtime fee $50.00 per staff is assessed.
Please consider weather and traffic conditions and give ample time
to be safe.